I don’t believe the story the government is putting out about the Sandy Hook shooting. Some concerned citizens spoke at the Sandy Hook School board meeting. The comments made are very important, and the information following this video should make you re-examine what actually happened at Sandy Hook and why we are being lied to. These are serious professionals questioning the events at Sandy Hook! I also hope you watch each video. This first video is very interesting. You have all these people talking and then the last couple of people seem to be put in place to lay the “crazy” out there. You have this woman talking complete BS about shamans and mental illness being a gift and then immediately after her you have a supposed “New Town Resident” talking about how he has police friends and knows families that lost children and then blasting the crazy woman and the guy in the stupid outfit! So, the last thing you hear in this video is some stupid crazy woman and a respectable New Town resident basically tearing down everything brought up. Maybe he is a New Town resident. Maybe he does care or maybe he is playing his role too.
They won’t answer legal Freedom of Information Requests. They won’t answer simple questions asked by Wolfgang Halbig:
Wolf raises some important questions:
Additional studies support the conclusion that this had not been an operating school for several years. One of the reasons for confronting the School Board, therefore, is that its members cannot not know that the school was virtually abandoned and had been awaiting future demolition.
Wolf’s 16 Questions
From all of the attempts to discredit Wolf, one might infer that he is some kind of radical out to stir up concerns where none are warranted. But the issues that he has raised appear to be very simple and straightforward, which are raised by published accounts, press reports and the video record. Here are sixteen:
1. Who on 14 December 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
2. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?
3. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMTs inside the Sandy Hook School to treat any seriously injured children and school staff clinging to life?
4. Who declared all eighteen children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes? [NOTE: Two were claimed to have been transported to a local hospital before they died. The purported shooter, Adam Lanza, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, are not included in this count.]
5. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and decontaminate areas inside the Sandy Hook School?
6. Why does an off duty Lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on 14 December 2012 after hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
7. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing (as required by CT law) that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? [NOTE: The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling tiles and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation and, most of all, the school had a very high levels of PCB. Check out what PCB is and it should scare any parent.]
8. Who provided the urgent medical care for the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
9. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times–as many as 3 to 11 times–since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
10. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury Trauma Center not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
11. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 December 2012?
12. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in Classroom 8?
13. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on 14 December 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into Classroom 8 and leave her? That was a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Who would do that?
14. Why would two CT State Troopers enter Classroom 10 at 9:55:31 am on 14 December 2012–which was a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff–and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom whose name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?
15. Who ordered the porta-potties that showed up at the scene of the crime about three hours after the event?
16. Who ordered the twenty-six Christmas trees that were stored behind the Firehouse on 14 December 2012 and then brought out to be decorated to commemorate the twenty-six reported victims?
This last question is remarkable by itself because, had the Firehouse been conducting a Christmas tree sale, it would have been normal to have had dozens and dozens of trees, not just the right number to equal the number of victims:
It is not just the improbability of having 26 trees for 26 victims, but that those trees were there before the shooting had taken place. Notice, too, that none of these questions is sensitive. So why won’t the authorities answer them?
The Enduring Cover-Up
During several debates about Sandy Hook, the first with Keith Johnson, the second with Michael Collins Piper–I emphasized the “Top Ten Reasons” that this appears to have been an elaborate hoax, including:
(1) that proof of death has been suppressed, (2) that emergency protocols were not followed, (3) that drill protocols were followed, (4) that there was foreknowledge of the event, (5) that there was confusion over what weapons were used, (6) that the suspect cannot possibly have carried out the shooting as claimed, (7) that strange behavior was displayed by officials, witnesses and relatives, (8) that there are many odd photos of participants, (9) that the crime scene was destroyed under conditions of secrecy, and (10) that some of the children even appear to have been featured as singers at the Super Bowl.
Here are four crucial cases, which, each on its own, ought to raise serious doubt that children were actually killed at Sandy Hook and support the inference that this was a drill. Taken together, they leave scant room for doubt about the truth of the matter, which Wolfgang Halbig will undoubtedly confirm during his visit to Newtown. What would it mean, after all, if none of his questions are answered and his access to information is curtailed? If Sandy Hook happened as claimed, then ongoing research will confirm it; and if it did not, the world–especially the American public–deserves to know.
Case One: The NYC Gold Shield Detective
As I had explained in my opening statement during the first debate, there are multiple visual indications that we are dealing with a drill, including a portable sign, “EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN”, which is the featured image in the “Top Ten Reasons” article; that almost everyone, including firemen, were wearing name tags on lanyards; and that virtually no one was in business dress or office clothing as though they had rushed to the scene from work. On the contrary, they are almost all in casual or informal clothing, which would be appropriate for a drill. And many of them are walking in circles, out one door of the Firehouse a 1/2 mile from the school and back in another, again and again, which Sofia Smallstorm captured in her brilliant video study, “Unraveling Sandy Hook”, which makes no sense if it had been a real event, but does if it was instead a drill.
Because Keith Johnson had contended that registration signs and name tags on lanyards were “standard police procedures” at crime scenes, I contacted Jim Rothstein, a Gold Shield Detective from New York City, whom I know from JFK research, and asked him if that was indeed a common practice or if he had ever heard of it being done. His response was plain and simple: “No.” We discussed it a bit more and it became obvious to me that he thought that was a ridiculous claim to make. So I was sure to include it during the later stages of our debate, which Piper simply ignored.
Case Two: The ATF Special Assistant
During the third round of the first debate, I also observed that, although the “official narrative” would have you believe that Adam Lanza was a firearms fanatic, ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez said that his agency “has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature.”
During the second hour of her interview with Mike Power, Joyce Riley mentions a Wall Street Journal article that stated they couldn’t find any evidence of Nancy or Adam Lanza going to any of the shooting ranges in that local area. In a video, “No Gun Permit Under Nancy Lanza’s Name in public records, says TIME Magazine”, at 57 sec mark, there is a screen shot from TIME, saying that in a public records search, they could find no firearms or weapons permits under Nancy’s name:
Video description: Published on Jan 11, 2013- So gun permit records are public knowledge, and major news outlets are unable to find any for Nancy Lanza. Not even for the AR-15 rifle? The police are saying that those guns were registered to her and she had permits for them, but apparently the public records themselves are not supporting their theories.
Case Three: The FBI’s former Top Shrink
The behavior of several of the key participants in the Sandy Hook event, including especially Gene Rosen, struck me and a number of others as highly inappropriate. Gene Rosen is one of the most prolific of the Sandy Hook media stars but has given animated and conflicting statements to a series of reporters (in English and Spanish). Considered a “good Samaritan” by the mainstream media, he reportedly harbored six children from the school.
I was so struck by the crucial role of Gene Rosen that I asked a friend of mine, Alen Salerian, M.D., who had originally contacted me about JFK research, for his evaluation of Gene Rosen’s testimony as presented in the video interview we included in “Top Ten Reasons”. As the former head of the FBI Rapid Response Psychiatric Unit, I thought his opinions would clarify and illuminate what we have here:
He wrote back on the basis of his review of the Gene Rosen interview, which we had included in “Top Ten Reasons”:
Gene Rosen was a key witness who corroborated the official story of the Sandy Hook elementary school killings. Rosen reported that, six children after witnessing the murder of their teacher Vicky Soto sought refuge at his home.
Mr. Rosen had already heard gunfire from an automatic weapon.
According to Mr. Rosen, the kids seemed nervous while they drank orange juice and played with stuffed animals. He never called 911. It took 15 minutes or more for the kids to begin talking about the horrific events including the death of their teacher.
Obvious inconsistencies of Gene Rosen’s statement:
A. For six kids for 15 minutes not to say anything about their frightening experience is both unlikely and psychologically impossible. Common response would be a disorganized emotional venting and vivid mental images of the events.
B. It’s unlikely and illogical for an adult not to call 911 under these conditions.
C. It is unlikely and illogical for an adult not to obtain further information from children under very unusual circumstances–an unplanned visit by six kids without an adult. It’s even more unlikely for an adult who had already heard gunfire not to call 911 nor to find out what had occurred.
D. The You Tube video of Rosen contradicts his main claim that for 15 minutes he did not know what had happened. In this video–at 22 seconds–Rosen reports concerns about the dead teacher, Ms. Vicki Soto.
Based upon A, B, C and D, it is reasonable to conclude that Gene Rosen misrepresented the truth of what occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School. It is quite reasonable to consider that Mr. Rosen was intentionally misinforming the public and the movie was filmed even before the alleged school shootings. The key evidence to support this possibility is the error in the movie regarding the death of Vicky Soto. This error is consistent with a signature trait of preplanned crimes. For instance Pres. Kennedy’s death was published in The Christchurch Star in New Zealand before the president was assassinated. Also, BBC announced the collapse of the seventh building on 9/11 some 23 minutes before the actual collapse.
Of importance, engineered complex crimes share a common denominator of evidence of advanced planning as shown by Rosen’s video and actions.
Remarkably, even though this discussion was included in the fourth round of the first debate, Michael Collins Piper appeared to be oblivious and made no response at all to my invitation.
Here why Wolfgang has some serious concerns about the Sandy Hook shooting: