Sandy Hook shooting will not go away. For those who accept the story as presented by the media and law enforcement, anyone who doubts what happened at Sandy Hook is a callous conspiracy theorist. You see, that is the perfect aspect about Sandy Hook or any tragedy being fake. To even question is puts one in the position of hurting the families left after their loved ones were murdered. And yet, where is the proof.
There were ZERO wounded children or teachers. There were ZERO bodies seen. The School has been demolished, and yet they did not demolish Columbine where there were many killed AND wounded. We saw the films, we saw the carnage. The parents saw their children. Yet, at Sandy Hook not one emergency responder was allowed in the building. The cops FIRST on scene parked 1/4 of a mile away! What cop parks that far away as first on scene?
Then the inevitable happens and we hear how they could not keep this a secret or what was to be gained? First, demonize the nasty guns and go for confiscation and new laws. Second, how about all the fund raisers that happened right after Sandy Hook as well as the Facebook pages that existed BEFORE the shooting happened? They raised over 17 million dollars from Sandy Hook, and that money has gone to the families, United way, and the Police!
This video is an interview with a well respected professional in law enforcement and education. He has experience in BOTH fields, and he is looking for answers. He has been threatened by law enforcement for asking questions despite the fact he is following all the proper methods of asking for information. He knows we can blog and talk all we want, but until we take legal action then the truth will NOT come out. We have to file lawsuits to force the release of documents and information, and he wants to take deposition to get supervisors and those on scene to say under oath why they did not request one helicopter life support, how they declared all dead on scene when only a medical doctor can legally do that.
This is an interview you do not want to miss, and I hope you post it far and wide on forums and facebook. Just click the links at the bottom of this post and share it. It’s time American’s learned the truth:
Wolfgang can be reached at 352-729-2559
Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn’t believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he’s looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.
Mr. Halbig isn’t your average “conspiracy theorist.” He’s worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security for the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.
A former Florida State Trooper and United States Customs Inspector, Mr. Halbig was invited by the U.S. Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals. He travels the country providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of school board associations and conferences and is a nationally-recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, who has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide.
Dave Gahary spoke with Wolfgang about why he doesn’t believe the official story of the Sandy Hook Elementary School event, in this interesting interview (43:23).
I called and spoke with Mr. Halbig. I am waiting for an email with information so II can do some digging on my own. I found this article by him which as a letter he sent to Connecticut State Police:
By Wolfgang W. Halbig*
The correspondence below was sent by Wolfgang Halbig to Connecticut State Police Lieutenant J. Paul Vance and Newtown Police Chief Michael Kehoe on January 22, 2014. A retired Florida State Trooper, US Customs Inspector, school administrator, security consultant and entrepreneur, Mr. Halbig has independently researched the Sandy Hook Massacre for over one year.
Understanding what procedures are common during such an event, he attempted with to consult state and federal law enforcement authorities in charge of the investigation only to be rebuffed. His numerous public records requests with Connecticut officials to obtain materials related to the inquiry have similarly been met with silence. Just prior to the Christmas 2013 holiday Halbig explains how he was threatened by Connecticut State Police via the Lake County Florida Sheriff’s Deputies with arrest on felony charges of harassment if he continued to investigate the event.
An audio file is embedded of Halbig’s January 24, 2014 appearance on Prof. Jim Fetzer’s The Real Deal internet radio program.
From: Wolfgang Halbig
To: Vance and Kehoe
January 22, 2014
Subject: Why would one of you send Homicide Detectives to my home and Threaten me with Felony Arrest by CT State Police?
[Lieutenant J. Paul] Vance and [Newtown Police Chief Michael] Kehoe;
I do not know which one you of you had the idea that by having the Lake County, Florida Sheriffs Homicide Detectives show up at my house and threatened me with Felony arrest by the CT State Police if I did not stop asking questions about Sandy Hook Shooting.
You want me to stop asking questions in light of the fact that you both have yet to respond to any of my Connecticut Freedom of Information Act requests for the past 9 months, you both should be arrested for failing to comply with Connecticut State Laws.
I have served honorably in the Military during Vietnam, I served as a Florida State Trooper in Miami, Florida. I worked as United States Customs Inspector at both International Airports and Seaports.
I graduated at the top of my class at the Florida Highway Patrol Academy and that is why my class elected me as their class president to speak at our graduation.
What you two are doing is just unbelievable and I cannot believe that the law enforcement community across the United States is accepting the Danbury State Attorney report without the FBI Classified Investigative information included.What in the world needs to be Classified by the FBI?
- You stated that there was just one suspect and he shot himself in the classroom. Is that correct?
- He shot 20 children and six school staff members. Is that correct?
- He fired 153 rounds using both handguns and a .223 Bushmaster rifle as you stated. Is that correct?
- He shot his way through the front glass door. Is that correct?
- He parked his black Honda civic in the front parent drop off area with all four car doors wide open as Barbara Sibley a parent witness observed. Is that correct?
- He left a 12 gauge Ithaca shotgun in the front seat of the black Honda Civic. Is that correct?
- He took approximately 11 minutes inside the school to kill 20 children and 6 school staff members. Is that correct?
So what has to be CLASSIFIED BY THE FBI? HERE ARE THE WHY’S:
- Why NO Life Star Trauma Helicopter on Dec 14, 2012 since you use them in every active shooter drill when the news media covers your stories. WHY?
- Why did you not allow the Paramedics and EMT’S inside the school after 11 minutes?
- Who was the person who declared all 20 children and six school staff members legally dead? Who?
- Why did it take over an hour to transport someone to the hospital?
- Why do you have a 50 to 60 year old women being transported by ambulance as Natalie Hammond when Natalie Hammond is only 40 years old? Why pretend?
- Why have 26 small Christmas trees behind the Sandy Hook Volunteer fire house on Dec 14, 2012 and then decorate them on Dec 15, 2012 after the shooting? Why?
- Why have a Lieutenant of the Newtown Police Department with 24 years not leave his off duty job where he is controlling traffic at a construction work site until two hours after the shooting started? This is the best one of all. Why?
- Why have a Licensed Registered Nurse who works at Sandy Hook Elementary School that Nancy Lan[z]a the mother of Adam Lan[z]a is a great and wonderful Kindergarten teacher at her school? Why does she lie on National News?
- Why have a Police Chief State in the Newspaper article that his Lt. is not a first responder? Does anyone belief that for one-second especially when you have two Ct State troopers escorting a prisoner to the Danbury courthouse when hearing the active shooter call and respond to Sandy Hook. Why them and not the Lieutenant?
We have all these great police investigators and NO one questions the actions of December 14, 2012.You both then did a great job and deserve an Oscar at the Oscars in Hollywood. Do not send anymore detectives to my home.Please answer my questions if you can.
Wolfgang W Halbig
*Formerly the Executive Director of the National Institute for School and Workplace Safety, Wolfgang Halbig has recently formed a new safety and security company, Children’s Safety Institute. Prior to founding NISWS, Mr. Halbig worked in public education as a teacher, dean, and assistant principal, principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security of the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.
Mr. Halbig also has law enforcement experience as a former Florida State Trooper in Miami, Florida, and as a United States Customs Inspector. Given his unique background in both law enforcement and education, Mr. Halbig was invited by the United States Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals.
He traveled the country by providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of audiences, including the National Education Law Conference, the National School Board Association, the Oklahoma School Board Association, the Illinois School Board Association, the New York State School Board Association and the Florida School Board Association.
A nationally recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, Halbig has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide. He has also been featured on Dateline (NBC) and Good Morning America (ABC). He earned his B.S. from Abilene Christian University, Abilene Texas, and his M.S. from Nova University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.