Well folks, I was thinking off the cuff a moment ago about the President’s signature and how handwriting experts can tell you a lot about a person by how they sign their name. Now, I looked on the net for various analysis of Obama’s signature, and they seemed to extol the virtue of He is careful, wants to be recognized, is a perfectionist, and takes responsibility seriously. I thought, “Ok, are they sycophants pushing their liberal bent towards him and seeing only the good rather than the flip side of any personality gone to the extreme?” I mean one person who is shown as a strong leader if taken too far becomes a bully. There are plus and minus aspects to all personalities, but what if one is the greatest of actors and is a true sociopath in a position of great power? I present my case to you that Barack Hussein Obama is a dangerous sociopath on the level of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin.
I find that sociopath personalities are in abundance in high profile careers such as politics. When I took psychology at Jacksonville University, one of the classes focused on sociopaths, and their traits. One could be a pathological liar and not a sociopath, but one could not be a sociopath without being a pathological liar. One could be narcissistic and not be a sociopath, but again, one could not be a sociopath and not be narcissistic. There was a long list of traits to be a true sociopath, and one point that was driven home was their ability to be all things to all people. They are the ultimate chameleon. In fact, as the professor stressed, identifying a sociopath is very hard because of this ability to adjust to each situation. If you put ten of the world foremost experts in psychology in a room with twenty people for three hours and told them that one of them was a sociopath, not one of them would reason out who it was in this encounter. I contend that Barack Hussein Obama is more than likely a sociopath.
Anna Koren of Graphology Center Ltd. wrote an interesting article about her study serial killers and a desire to find common traits in their writing styles. Now, serial killers are sociopaths and display schizoid traits! Ted Bundy was a classic one. Highly intelligent, charismatic, engaging, and above all a chameleon. Ms. Koren wrote:
It seems these killers possess within themselves multiple personalities, much like the story of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, based on the story of a life saving physician during the day and an infamous murderer by night.
An additional similarity which further proves the connection between serial killers and the Schizoid personality is the fact that many of these killers initially seduce their victims in various fashions.
Now, one could say, well all politicians have to seduce us in order to get us to vote for them. I think if we look back on Obama’s election, it was more than what the normal politician achieves in gaining fans. People were fainting at his speeches! It was Hitleresque watching him talk and igniting the crowd behind him as if the nation were under some spell. She goes on to say of their writing:
The largest gaps in handwriting characteristics and personalities were found in leaders such as Stalin, Hitler, Eichmann, Himmler, Mengele, Saddam Hussein and Mussolini. Apart from the difficulty to feel empathy and a need to dominate at all cost, as well as feelings of omnipotence and difficulty to accept boundaries, their common denominator is limited and there is no distinct resemblance, which can account for their murderous actions.
So, what are the signatures of these men who committed the most heinous crimes against humanity, and do they point to similarities in Obama’s signature?
Another trait of serial killers is a troubled childhood. Ms. Koren notes:
Most serial killers grew up in violent households. As youngsters they enjoyed torturing animals, setting fires and were chronic bed-wetters. As adults, many serial have some type of brain damage and are addicted to alcohol and/or drugs.
Well, there is no evidence of young Obama torturing animals, setting fires or wetting his bed, though he does seem to use the term for any Democrats nervous about Obamacare as “bed-wetters” which is a little odd. As for addiction to drugs? Obama freely admits to using drugs often in his youth.
Is this an image of a cigarette or a joint? I don’t know, but he nonetheless freely stated he did drugs.
Unlike Bill Clinton, Barack Obama never tried to say he didn’t inhale.
In his 1995 memoir “Dreams from My Father,” Obama writes about smoking pot almost like Dr. Seuss wrote about eating green eggs and ham. As a high school kid, Obama wrote, he would smoke “in a white classmate’s sparkling new van,” he would smoke “in the dorm room of some brother” and he would smoke “on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids.”
He would smoke it here and there. He would smoke it anywhere. Source
One man tried to blow the whistle about Obama,
Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator.
At the same time, among the killers there are also many individuals with narcissistic tendencies, which may cause feelings of omnipotence that can produce evil acts. Such individuals often take the role of God and are convinced they have the right to choose who may live and who may die.
The Schizoid Murderer
Out of tens of hand writings of murderers which I have examined so far, more than 80% were schizoids at the highest level. It is important to state that I only related to murderers who murdered in cold blood and who planned their action in advance and not to those who murdered passionately due to either a love affair gone sour, a sudden fit of rage or an unbearable insult. I had mainly examined assassination style serial murderers.
Unfortunately, or perhaps I should say fortunately, I had never met a murderer, certainly not a serial murderer. I truly regret having seen only a few original hand writings belonging to murderers, as well as not having the chance to see the original handwriting of a serial murderer and therefore will not be able to relate to this type thoroughly.
The obvious element would be the total separation between intellect and emotion and between “ego” and super-“ego”, otherwise they would not have been capable of committing such crimes. Most of them show lack of judgment and yet possess well developed planning skills and good self-control. All the schizoid murderers share something in common with the rest of the schizoid types.
- The charming type – they usually have personal charm through which they manage to contact their victims and gain trust.
- The ambitious type – They have strong ambitions otherwise they would not risk their lives and freedom.
- The security man – They have the ability to keep their secret to themselves, often they follow their victim, plan the murder or the assault almost always on their own without sharing it with others.
- The obsessive – All the serial murderers obsessively repeat their horrible crimes.
- The criminal – They have a captivating charm and an ability to pretend and conceal their true intentions. They can lie without even a blink and completely lack conscience.
- The destructive type – Their destructive instinct causes them to murder and by killing they destroy their victims and in most cases themselves as well.
- We can conclude that the murderer share characteristics with all the types. Their characteristics are at a high leveled and extremely twisted.
I really hope you read Ms. Koren’s article, as she gives a lot of examples and explains these particular aspects of writing so often associated with these killers. Obviously, just because you have a funny start to words or some of these characteristics in writing, that does not mean you are likely a sociopath. It’s just another marker to look at. I find it quite interesting when looking at the total picture of Obama. I am not sure if you noticed, but two of the most notorious mass murdering dictators names are not their birth names! Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler changed their names! Is there some need to reinvent themselves or hide their past?
“In the BBC series Sherlock Holmes, Holmes pronounces to Watson that he is a ‘I’m not a psychopath, I’m a high functioning sociopath, do your research’, and this fascinating self assessment is one that gets many viewers questioning what precisely a sociopath is.
Sherlock’s proclaiming himself a sociopath makes the term seem almost romantic and interesting rather than immediately disturbing when usually we would think of the traits of a sociopath as belonging to a villain, not a protagonist. Here we will look at what the term sociopath entails, whether it is indeed distinct from psychopathy, and whether Holmes was right to diagnose himself as one.
Qualities of a Sociopath
Someone who is described as a sociopath will have several traits that set them apart from those with no personality disorders. These traits include the following…
• Lack of empathy – Inability to feel sympathy for others or to understand the emotional consequences of their actions
• Cold, calculating nature – The ability and willingness to use others around them to personal gain
• Shallow emotions – Lack of real emotion in response to events, limited capacity to feel love
• Narcissism – A personality disorder in itself in which the individual feels strong love and admiration toward themselves (often a defense mechanism against deep seated low esteem)
• Grandiose self image – They might see themselves as someone who is superior to others and sometimes even experiences delusions. A sociopath might see themselves as a fitting ruler of a country or even the world, but might also have delusional beliefs such as seeing themselves as a God or having super powers
• Charming – While the sociopath is unable to fully understand the emotions of others, they are capable but rather highly adept at mimicking them and might appear to be charming and normal at first
• High IQ – Often sociopaths will exhibit a high IQ which they can use to manipulate and plan
• Manipulative – Sociopaths use their superficial charm and high IQ to manipulate others to get their ends, and their lack of empathy allows them to do this with no sense of guilt or remorse
• Secretive – Has little need for others and is highly secretive in their actions meaning
• Sexually deviant – The lack of remorse, guilt or emotional attachments means that the sociopath is happy to have affairs and to engage in questionable sexual activity without questioning their desires
• Sensitive to criticism – That said, like all narcissists, the sociopath will desire the approval of others and will be highly sensitive to criticisms. They often feel they deserve adulation and admiration of the world and might feel victimized
• Paranoid – Often their lack of understanding of emotion along with their incongruous self view means that they feel a lack of trust and paranoia
• Despotic/Authoritarian – Often the sociopath will see themselves as a necessary authority and will be in favor or totalitarian rule
• Lawfulness – Despite popular belief, a sociopath is not likely to be a problem to the law in later life, but rather will seek to find loopholes, to rise to a position of power, or to move to another area so that their behavior is tolerated
• Low tolerance for boredom – Sociopaths require constant stimulation and get quickly bored
• Impulsive behavior – A lack of regret and empathy means makes sociopaths more likely to make sudden rash decisions based on the current facts
• Compulsive lying – As part of their facade, and as a means to an end, sociopaths are compulsive liars and will rarely speak truthfully making them hard to pin down
• The MacDonald Triad – In childhood sociopaths will likely have demonstrated the ‘MacDonald Triad’ also known as the ‘Triad of Sociopathy’, traits that often are demonstrated in sociopaths from a young age. These include animal cruelty (pulling the wings off of flies etc, bed wetting, and pyromania (an obsession with fire setting)).
During the Nelson Mandela memorial service, it was quite obvious there were several world leaders acting inappropriately. Interestingly, Michelle Obama did not seem pleased, and while this article is not about the First Lady, it appears she at least knows when to put on the proper face and exercise some self control rather than taking selfies with your friends:
Sociopaths of course vary in their symptoms and might act differently in different cases. However their main trait is presenting themselves as having the same empathy feelings and emotions as others when in fact they lack this emotional capacity. They are thus cold and manipulative and rarely see any problem with their actions.”
I found a very interesting signature of Barack Obama, and it is either intentional or subliminally very revealing. They say a picture is worth a thousand words!