This update is about the viral memo from Songstad :
(Thomas Dishaw) Retired South Dakota Senator Sheldon Songstad, who represented Sioux Falls from 1975-1988, has emerged from the shadows to discuss his memo about FEMA Region 3 . According to Songstad the FEMA Region 3 memo was only intended for a select group of friends, but managed to make its way to numerous alternative and mainstream media outlets.
Songstad, calling in from a secure line to the Rick Wiles Show claims he is out of the country traveling incognito, making his whereabouts unknown.
Below is the FEMA Region 3 Alert issued by Songstad and the 2nd part of the interview on the Rick Wiles Show.
- Forced Home Inspections Will Implemented sometime in 2013.
- FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
- FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
- FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
- Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st. $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.
- World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
- 2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st. No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas. Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.
- All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification. Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.
- POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks. Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.
- All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.
- Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.
- Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.